We are looking for a quality assurance tester for an accounting software as a teammate. We don’t require any degree, though it’s good if you have. Highly passionate fresh grad is welcome.
- Be a quality assurance for a web-based app
- Ensure the quality of your software
- Creation and execution of manual test cases
- Identify/work with developer on the creation of test data needed for execution
- Resolve defects with the team and prevent their reoccurrence
- Educate your team about accounting
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design, and ship new releases
- Good attitudes
- Thorough, detailed, and sharp in finding defects in app
- Experienced in web application development projects as a quality assurance
Good to have:
- Have design skills
- Educations on related field
- Live near our office
- Accounting or information technology degree (understanding basic principles of accounting is a must for the latter)
- Islamic environment
- Salary IDR 2.5-7.5 million/month
- Flexible working time & place (yes, you can work anytime & anywhere you want! )
- Negotiable working hours (between 25 – 40 hours/week)
- 50 LQTajwid Pro (worth IDR7,450,000) vouchers
- Our office is in Code Margonda, Depok Town Square
How to Apply:
- Before 26 January 2020, send to firstname.lastname@example.org your:
- CV or a link to your online profile (e.g. LinkedIn),
- academic transcript, if you have.
- Include other relevant things (e.g. portfolio) that you have.
- Write on the email title Applying Quality Assurance Tester.
- The sooner you apply, the better your chance.
Got questions? Contact email@example.com