Learn Quran Tajwid (LQTajwid)’s mission is to provide the best solution to learn to recite Quran. Using the power of IT, LQTajwid have been used by more than 1.5 million people in more than 150 countries. For us, working in LQ is dunya and akhirah work. For more information, visit www.tajwid.learn-quran.co
We are looking for a growth hacker who can spread LQTajwid to more muslims worldwide. Internet marketing expertise will be very important for you to succeed. We don’t require any degree, though it’s good if you have. Fresh grad with high passion is welcome
You will get a highly credible mentor and marketing budget to help your work. Our graphic designer, product manager and other team members will also help you.
Join us to make impact on international products that are used by thousands of people every day!
- Increase page views, downloads, and revenue
- Run marketing campaigns
- Develop and evaluate marketing strategies
- Manage budget correctly
- Make business partnerships
- Collaborate with LQTajwid team
- Good attitudes
- Smart/Great on marketing
- Strong IT literacy
- You don’t need to be able to make website nor any software. What we mean is you must be familiar with social media, internet, mobile apps, and other relevant ITs.
- Excellent English & copywriting skills
- Good on execution
- Analytical thinker, comfortable evaluating your works and improve its outcomes
Good to have:
- Good knowledge about Quran
- Experiences on Facebook ads, Google ads, and the likes
- Educations on related field
- Creative/Have many ideas
- Good sense of visual design
- Don’t have husband/wife and child
- Islamic environment
- Salary IDR 3–6 million/month
- 25% profit sharing (the more you sell, the more you get )
- A chance to be a Director and get the company share if you’re a right one
- Flexible working time & place (yes, you can work anytime & anywhere you want! )
- Negotiable working hours (between 25 – 40 hours/week)
- 100 LQTajwid Pro (worth IDR 14,900,000) vouchers
- Our office is in Depok Town Square
How to Apply:
- Before 7 July 2019, send to email@example.com your:
- CV or a link to your online profile (e.g. LinkedIn),
- an essay explaining your motivations and why you’re the right person,
- academic transcript, if you have.
- Include other relevant things (e.g. portfolio, TOEFL certificate) that you have.
- Write on the email title Applying Marketing Executive.
- The sooner you apply, the better your chance.
Got questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More